Services to be provided by Care Manager
1. Assess Medella Healthcare, LLC. ‘s clients and/or family needs for psycho/social/functional status.
2. Design a plan of care appropriate to the needs for the clients and the family.
3. Implement the plan of services as agreed to by the Medella Healthcare, LLC. clients.
4. Monitor the plan of services including compliance with plan of care and psycho/social/functional status of the clients and family.
5. Communicate with clients families re: changing needs and the development and maintenance of realistic goals.
6. Communicate among providers from multiple settings re: Medella Healthcare, LLC. Clients Health Plan.
7. Supervise and monitor home care and other community based services to Medella Healthcare, LLC. Clients to assure consistency of quality and continuity of care.
8. Coordinate all services to eliminate duplication and assure efficiency, appropriateness and timeliness of all services to be consistent with the plan of care.
9. Educate caregivers re: special needs.
10. Access community based services and entitlements for Medella Healthcare, LLC. Clients.