Medella Healthcare, LLC. is seeking smart dynamic professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectations of our clients to join our team. Whether you want to work flexible hours, per-diem, full time or part time, it’s YOUR call. Our staff works closely at every level to help individuals and families who would otherwise be unable to remain in their homes to live the quality of life they choose. All Candidates applying for our Care Management positions must provide a copy of professional license and pass a background check. A signed employment contract with our company will be required by all applicants that qualify for this position. There are no fees associated with joining our team. Program and documentation training will be provided online to all Care Management professionals whom have been hired by our company.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduation from an Accredited LPN or RN Program
- Clear and Active Nursing License
- Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- CM will need a computer with access to the internet as all required documentation and forms for cases are only available online through our secure electronic data base.
- CM will need to have reliable transportation
- Knowledge of Managed Care and how it works
- LPN 3 years Experience
- RN 1 years Experience
- LSW 3 years Experience
- Unlicensed Social Worker: 3 years Experience with Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare
- Telephonic Customer Service skills are preferred.
- Experience in Care Management, Skilled Nursing Facility, Home Health Care, and/or Physician’s Office’s Position Description
- Engaging members in person ( in their residence) to coordinate services, community resources, and treatment needs
- Functioning as an advocate for members and decreasing unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency room visits
- Travel in assigned territory as needed to complete patient assessments
- Identifying early risk factors and conducting ongoing assessments and documenting in an electronic file
- Collaborating with the member’s PCP to deliver and coordinate necessary services
- Building relationships with members and their families; assisting them with proper health choices
- Ensuring cases are documented in a timely manner